Insulin Pump Demystified

Thursday, May 18, 2006

People are reading...

I must admit, it was pretty exciting to open up "The New York Times" Style section this morning and see my blog quoted by reporter Ruth LaFerla:

http://www.nytimes.com/pages/fashion/

In fact, Ruth had called me last week--she came across my blog entry about shopping for a bathing suit while doing research for today's article about women ordering from "Land's End." We had a long talk about why tankinis are excellent choices for women wearing the pump and I explained some of the fashion dilemmas that pump wearers face to her. None of that made it in, which kind of bummed me out.

Our pool opens Memorial Day...and I've backslid a bit this week in terms of my weight loss goal, seeing a couple of punds creep back up on the scale. Now the countdown is on and I'm going to use it as an excuse to really watch what I eat.

Peace,
Gabrielle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home